Each dog has his own training course: choose the most suitable one.
You will find below all the training courses of our breeding centre:
– PUPPY CLASS: it is a socialization course for puppies from 3 to 7 years of age.
– BASIC OBEDIENCE: this course is addressed to those who want a trained and quiet dog, under control in every situation. Each dog must know 5 main commands: sit – down – stay – come – leave it.
– ADVANCED OBEDIENCE: it is the continuation of the basic obedience.
– RALLY OBEDIENCE: the Rally-O is a relatively young sports discipline born in America in 2000. It consists of a series of signs representing the various stations of a course. The Rally-Obedience is the natural continuation of a dog’s basic training.
– UTILITY AND DEFENCE: it includes all the working trials for the utility breeds using the muzzle as well, that is the ability to guide effectively and sensibly the natural instinct of predaciousness. A good relationship between the handler and the dog and a very good knowledge of basic training is required to train your dog with this discipline.
– PREPARATION FOR CAE-1: CAE-1 is a test aiming at certifying that a dog is socially reliable and without behavioural problems considering the dog-handler couple in everyday life.
– BEHAVIOURAL ADVICE: a specific help according to your requirements and your dog’s needs.
– CHOOSE YOUR DOG OR YOUR PUPPY: the family will be followed in the choice of the dog to adopt according to their requirements and living habits.
– THE DOG AND A CHILD’S BIRTH: the suitable techniques for preparing the dog to a child’s birth will be supplied
– ACTIVITIES DEVOTED TO CHILDREN: if you have children, they will be involved in your dog’s training with techniques that suit their age.
– INTERVENTIONS IN SCHOOLS: the instructors organize meetings for children/young people attending the primary, middle and high school.
TRAINING COURSE INSTRUCTOR: Francesco
Click here to view our instructor’s curriculum